Since this has been another slow week on the old blog, I thought I’d share some upcoming posts and series! Here it goes…
- Love without hormones- marriage, sex, and the complications of parenthood.
- A new ongoing series titled “Did you know”- each segment will feature a tidbit of truth and information on a topic (mostly relating to motherhood, pregnancy, children, but perhaps more) that I have discovered (and been shocked by) along my way. A little known fact about me: I am OBSESSED with research. So, I thought I’d try to work that into my blog somehow.
- The space to be a mom- why we should let ourselves off the hook, ignore societal pressure and feel okay with the job we’re doing as mothers even if it doesn’t bring in any income.
- It gets to be hard- why motherhood is difficult for every mother regardless of our parenting decisions and philosophies.
- The girl I used to be- reflecting back on our old selves and deciding how much of our pasts to share with our children.
- How to dress like a mom- my ongoing transition into owning my new role and appearing like a mom by saying goodbye to the wardrobe of my twenties and hello to a new mid-thirties woman. This will most likely be a series, heavy on the pictures, light on the words.
- Toddler diaries- self-explanatory.
So, you can see that even though I took a break from posting I have not stopped writing in my head! I look forward to sharing it all with you! See you next week!